- — TheBloggess (@TheBloggess)Tue, Apr 26 2016 02:51:18Ferris Mewler is trying to convince me that there's a ghost in my kitchen. He won't stop staring at the ceiling. There's nothing there.
- — TheBloggess (@TheBloggess)Tue, Apr 26 2016 02:53:23Now I'm staring at the ceiling with Ferris. Victor just walked in, stared at us and then backed out slowly. Probably a good call.
- — TheBloggess (@TheBloggess)Tue, Apr 26 2016 02:56:33
- — Brad Steinbacher (@bradleystein)Tue, Apr 26 2016 03:00:29@TheBloggess All cats are like the tiny psychic woman in Poltergeist. They took away the headstones but not the bodies. Time to move.
- — Erin Withans (@erinwithans)Tue, Apr 26 2016 03:12:24.@TheBloggess My family always said cats who did things like that were hunting demons. You know, in case that's more comforting than ghosts.
- — Brian Wolven (@brianwolven)Tue, Apr 26 2016 03:52:13@TheBloggess Maybe he’s just trying to tell you that his neck is stuck in that position and he needs medical assistance.
- — CLR (@clrumbaugh)Tue, Apr 26 2016 03:40:20@TheBloggess ... maybe the bulb is about to die and he can hear it! Maybe that's what it is. Do you have any lamb's blood for your door?
- — Squally (@SquallyGirl)Tue, Apr 26 2016 04:18:11
There might be a demon in my house. Or maybe it's a bug. Possible a demon bug. Hard to tell with demons.
Last night Ferris Mewler decided to scare the shit out of me so I live-tweeted it in case we didn't make it through the night.
byTheBloggess10 Likes25,736 Views