- — TheBloggess (@TheBloggess)Tue, Oct 03 2017 12:58:10I'VE BOUGHT HUNDREDS OF SCISSORS & THEY ALL VANISH. ONE DAY I WILL BURN THIS HOUSE DOWN AND IT WILL JUST BE SCISSORS SHINING IN THE ASHES.
- — Ellen Fulton (@drbfg)Tue, Oct 03 2017 13:50:05@TheBloggess Scissors, swimming goggles, and (being in Wisconsin) winter gloves. There's a very specific portal to another dimension in my house.
- — Jennifer Fulwiler (@jenfulwiler)Tue, Oct 03 2017 14:39:42@TheBloggess Same here with hair brushes. Said to husband, "I shall keep buying brushes until I have one when I need it. If I spend $1000, so be it."
- — Lori Rose Bebko (@_TorpedoGirl_)Tue, Oct 03 2017 13:30:27
- — TheBloggess (@TheBloggess)Tue, Oct 03 2017 13:02:56And now you have cursed scissors that want blood. This is how bad horror movies start. But also, yeah. I'd take some too. Free scissors. https://twitter.com/Sabocat/status/915199963218501632 …
- — David J. Loehr (@dloehr)Tue, Oct 03 2017 13:06:33@TheBloggess You know it'd be called "The Unkindest Cut." Wait, no, that would be the literate short story it was adapted from. The movie'd be "Snips."
- — Andrew Pontious (@apontious)Tue, Oct 03 2017 14:14:02The important thing was that you broke the pentagram, interrupting the summoning. https://twitter.com/TheBloggess/status/915200495362482176 …
Somewhere, a giant monster made of scissors and mismatched socks lurks and waits.
byTheBloggess1 Like1,470 Views