- — TheBloggess (@TheBloggess)Tue, Aug 12 2014 23:16:44Be careful on the internet this week, people. The # of douchey fuckers spouting harmful bullshit about mental illness is higher than normal.
- — TheBloggess (@TheBloggess)Tue, Aug 12 2014 23:17:14"...joy is the only thing that defeats depression" Yes, and optimism grows back missing limbs. Positivity revives the dead. SCIENCE!
- — Kate (@stripecatstudio)Tue, Aug 12 2014 23:19:21@TheBloggess if you have a good attitude their fingers will fall off and they'll choke on their tongues. YOU JUST HAVE TO BE MORE POSITIVE.
- — TheBloggess (@TheBloggess)Tue, Aug 12 2014 23:26:00Spirituality cures hemorrhoids and tennis elbow! Determination reconnects severed spinal columns! A good attitude repels bullets! MAGIC!
- — Emily Conway (@threadedpixels)Tue, Aug 12 2014 23:30:00@TheBloggess POSITIVITYNESS and JOYWONDERMENT cured my anxiety disorder! (disclaimer: those are also my nicknames for "prozac" and "xanax")
- — Catherine ︻╦╤─ (@2KMockingbird)Tue, Aug 12 2014 23:47:21@TheBloggess Oh, you have cancer? Wow. Have you tried being less cancerous? Maybe just try to get out more you know? And exercise.
- — Chances Favor (@ChancesFavor)Tue, Aug 12 2014 23:30:53@TheBloggess It's the problem of people not understanding the difference between "mental illness" depression and "I feel sad" depression.
- — Rodney Lacroix (@moooooog35)Tue, Aug 12 2014 23:40:30@TheBloggess Agreed. On that note, what do you have for curing ED? Closest I've come is interpretive dancing to Prince.
- — TheBloggess (@TheBloggess)Tue, Aug 12 2014 23:46:02I adore you guys. Thank you for always making me laugh when I want to burn down stupid people's garages. You've saved me so much kerosene.
Depression can be managed. Sadly, there is no cure for assholism.
Depresssion is shitty and it doesn't help when people on the internet start spouting bullshit that makes you feel even worse:
byTheBloggess6 Likes9,693 Views