- — Jean Caffeine (@JeanCaffeine)Wed, Apr 24 2013 16:46:04#tmmpoetry Last week, a plant blew West, lockdown shocked when Boston bombs exploded. Glued 2 news, bags of nerves, sense of calm eroded.
- — Ray Nedzel (@raynedzel)Thu, Apr 25 2013 11:47:23Drive thru closed Not used to walking Moon cracks above sagging belt Whose shinny buckle Beneath bulging belly bursts American #TMMPoetry
- — Shannon (@leapyearcutie)Wed, Apr 24 2013 15:34:00Today, right now I feel like I have no words left No lyrical, magical flow I once spilled over with words but today I don't #tmmpoetry
- — Albert E Chamberlain (@AlbeachhouseE)Mon, Apr 29 2013 15:38:02Rush home on the first warm day, snow still in the shadows, sound of peep frogs waking, I dive into the newly ice freed pond. #TMMPoetry
- — DC Youth Slam Team (@DCyouthSlam)Fri, Apr 19 2013 16:35:46Shots taken at night sky Result in stars falling to death/ We sink under pressure of life/ what happens when people aim @ you #tmmpoetry
- — NPR's Tell Me More (@TellMeMoreNPR)Fri, Apr 19 2013 18:02:47
- — Dr John Schuler (@johnlschuler)Thu, Apr 18 2013 21:58:30Stronger than revenge stronger than justice we will be healed form this wound by rising ever higher on the wings of our ideals. #TMMPoetry
- — Laura Lauth (@LauraELauth)Fri, Apr 19 2013 00:32:04#Tmmpoetry Haiku for my Son at Midsummer A wax moth catches the flame it mistakes for moon. I won’t tell you not to look.
- — NPR's Tell Me More (@TellMeMoreNPR)Thu, Apr 18 2013 19:22:50
- Many thanks to our Twitter Poet alumni who have stayed with us for the past couple years! Thanks to @Su_Layug! We can't get all your poems on the air but we are grateful for your passion to write and share your poetry with everyone here and on Twitter.
- — Dr John Schuler (@johnlschuler)Tue, Apr 09 2013 11:47:27Each one comes with a rock, Beneath which lies a secrete, Within which the rock gains weight, Without which the rock grows wings #TMMPoetry
- — benharnett (@benharnett)Thu, Apr 04 2013 11:18:59Somehow in the long parade / of identical days; / the coffee pot, the cat purr, the shaking train; / somehow, everything changed. #TMMPoetry
- — Bliss :D (@BlissMelly)Tue, Apr 09 2013 06:35:53#TMMPoetry On a grey February morning Drenched in the softest haze Cocooned in my blanket Exploring your chesthairs, a wonderous wiry maze
- — stasia walmsley (@TravelLustBlog)Tue, Apr 09 2013 01:41:28Spring fêtes compete with weedy extractions. Painted nails can't disguise the soil lodged beneath. #tmmpoetry
- — FineJungCannibal (@ScouseBanana)Mon, Apr 08 2013 22:09:00
byNPR's Tell Me More3,663 Views