- — NPR's Tell Me More (@TellMeMoreNPR)Fri, Aug 16 2013 20:23:11
- — Tavis Smiley (@tavissmiley)Fri, Aug 16 2013 23:43:38Remembering Sheryl Flowers & Teshima Walker. Two brilliant black women producers lost to cancer. Honored to have been produced by both.
- — Constance Banks (@YouHavePurpose)Sat, Aug 17 2013 14:55:26
- — BrakktonBookerNPR (@brakktonbooker)Sat, Aug 17 2013 14:31:20Trying to cope w/ the fact that u r no longer physically here. Your laughter infectious, smile 200 watts. U will be missed!! #TeamTeshima
- — Steve Bynum (@Steven_Bynum)Sat, Aug 17 2013 10:27:36Teshima was my first mentor. Her unending optimism about life and people was surreal, inspiring and life-affirming - an angel #TeamTeshima
- — Malik (@malikwashington)Fri, Aug 16 2013 20:15:42Lifting up the name of Teshima Walker Izrael. Longtime executive producer of @TellMeMoreNPR. Sister. Lover. Fighter. Friend. You are missed.
- — Marcia Adesina Dyson (@MarciaLDyson)Sat, Aug 17 2013 16:44:41Remembering NPR producer and Chicagoan, Teshima Walker Izrael | The White Rhino: A Chicago Latino English Teacher chicagonow.com/white-rhino/20 ……
- — Saron Yitbarek (@saronyitbarek)Sat, Aug 17 2013 01:59:23
- — Moji Oderinde (@mojipov)Sat, Aug 17 2013 00:31:44Thru her expert hands as EP of the show, some thought-provoking shows set me off and brought me outta my shell to say something #TeamTeshima
- — Frederica Boswell (@freddieboswell)Fri, Aug 16 2013 21:57:18
- — Renee Kelly PR Girl (@ReneeKellyGirl)Fri, Aug 16 2013 21:52:17
Reflections on the life and contributions of the late Teshima Walker, Executive Producer of NPR's Tell Me More. Teshima passed away yesterday after a two-year battle with cancer. Please keep sharing your memories #TeamTeshima
byNPR's Tell Me More4,960 Views