- — Garth Holman (@GarthHolman)Tue, Aug 26 2014 01:11:51#ohedchat we are using team time on Tech Thursday. Teacher driven in our small group what they want to learn. most use the next day
- — jacki prati (@Jacki_prati)Tue, Aug 26 2014 01:07:58A1-so many options for PD these days-Ts in charge of PD is the way to go-EdCamp Style, genius hour style, connecting to PLN #ohedchat
- — jacki prati (@Jacki_prati)Tue, Aug 26 2014 01:10:51A1-in order for personalized PD to work we must have a community that's willing to take risks & be willing to be learnohedchatdchat
- — Sean Wheeler (@mrwheeler)Tue, Aug 26 2014 01:09:54a1 - PD should fit the new law of demand and supply. We meet the demands of the learner with our supply of tools, skills, &peers.#ohedchat
- — Sean Wheeler (@mrwheeler)Tue, Aug 26 2014 01:11:25
- — Bobby Dodd (@bobby__dodd)Tue, Aug 26 2014 01:10:14#ohedchat A1: whatever it is, make sure your Ts can grow from it so your Ss can grow from it. If it doesn't involve growth, it's not PD
The highlights from our time hosting #ohedchat, August 25, 2014, 9:00 p.m. Eastern. What an amazing group!