- Our busy day of touring the North West Province has brought us to Kedar Heritage Lodge. Situated in North West, just 21km from Sun City, Kedar is built on a portion of Boekenhoutfontein, the historic farm that once belonged to Paul Kruger.
- Travel and learning can also be fun... our visit to Mphebatho Museum and Moruleng Cultural Precinct has been brilliantly interactive and massively entertaining. Well worth a visit - and rather unknown!
- At the newly launched Moruleng Cultural Precinct, 3 kms from the Pilanesberg National Park's Bakgatla Gate, North West, we got to:
Experience Bakgatla-ba-Kgafela hospitality
Explore ancient traditions
Reflect on the wisdom of ancestors
Take part in cultural activities
Enjoy a traditional meal
Discover unique local art and crafts
Listen to stories of the past
Immerse yourself in Bakgatla-ba-Kgafela life as it was then and as it is now
Be energised by their vision of a bright South Africa future
- One of the joys of roadtripping is the opportunity to stop off at roadside stalls and restaurants to stock up on food and drinks...
- Started the day with an epic morning safari...