- 20th October
- And that's a wrap! Thank you to everyone who has participated, supported and been to the exhibition this week.
- Entelechy Arts are back with Ambient Jam, a multi-media dance improvisation which is uniquely sensitive to place, context and people. The improvisation is forged by 25 years of collaboration between a team of artists and people with profound disabilities, who are adept at working with uncertainty, negative capability, and the mindfulness of the present moment
- Yesterday's social dreaming write up is on the blog!
- It's the last day of the festival! But there's still so much on to enjoy
- Swiss Church
9:00am – 10:30am Remembering Brendan Duddy
9:30am – 11:30am: Activating the Alumni &Programme Showcase
11:00am – 1:00pm: Virtual Simulations
12:00pm – 1:00pm: Digital Transformation &Leadership in Times of Industry 4.0
2:00pm – 3:30pm: Before the Beginning and After the End
2:00pm – 5:30pm: From Dystopias to Desirable Futures in Human Relations
3:00pm – 5:00pm: Living ArchiveConversations
3:40pm – 5:00pm: Ambient Jam Collective
9:30am – 1:00pm: Group Relations Event for the Silver Generation
2:00pm – 5:30pm: Acting in the Here & Then: The Theatre of Working Together, 2017-2087
10:30am – 11:45am: Festival SocialDreaming Matrix
2:00pm – 4:00pm: Testing Times: What Did it Take to be a War Officer in WWII
- 19th October
- Alice White speaking about the War Officer selection boards, join her and others tomorrow at Wellcome Collection's reading room where they will reenact the War Officer Selection board experience: http://festival.tavinstitute.org/event/testing-times-take-war-officer-wwii/ …
- Today our symposium at Conway Hall
- CEO Eliat Aram will give her keynote speech later today on being an orphan.