- — Nikki Shepperd (@NikkiShepperd)Thu, Jul 09 2015 15:02:14Its #TTMfinalconference 2morrow. KoKo led bid done almost 2 years ago. How did plan & reality meet? Can a short, sharp change prog work?
- — Teach Through Music (@TTMLondon)Fri, Jul 10 2015 07:01:57
- It was fantastic to be greeted by the Trinity Laban alumni Wind Quintet (Pente Ensemble) upon arrival!
- — Sound Connections (@SConnections)Fri, Jul 10 2015 06:35:49
- The day began with a welcome from Anthony Bowne, Principal of Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance, who praised the Teach Through Music programme.
- — Teach Through Music (@TTMLondon)Fri, Jul 10 2015 09:12:05
- Andrea Spain - Assistant Director of Music & Head of Learning and Participation (Music), Trinity Laban - gave a summary of the Teach Through Music programme, and detailed the day for our delegates.
- — Teach Through Music (@TTMLondon)Fri, Jul 10 2015 09:13:24
- — Teach Through Music (@TTMLondon)Fri, Jul 10 2015 09:15:06
- Andrea then handed over to François Matarasso - writer, researcher and consultant with a 35 year career in socially engaged arts practice - for the keynote speech.
- — Teach Through Music (@TTMLondon)Fri, Jul 10 2015 09:35:21"It is organisation that turned music into a tool of war" - music can be organised into a powerful tool for society #TTMFinalConference
Teach Through Music - Final Conference, Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance, Friday 10 July 2015
Friday 10 July 2015 marked the culmination of Teach Through Music, a year-long programme of professional development, support and inspiration for London's Key Stage 3 music teachers. The event brought together music educators, academics, freelancers and cultural organisations to celebrate the year.
byTeach Through Music118 Views