- — Rachel Wimberly (@TSNN_Rachel)Wed, Jan 18 2017 17:14:13Hack does not have to be a dirty word. Planners can hold a hackathon & uncover new ways to hold events! Talk abt today #Expochat 1 pm ET!
- — We Build Booths (@WeBuildBooths)Wed, Jan 18 2017 17:14:55@ExhibitAssociat will be tuning in for #Expochat today at 1 PM Eastern. @TSNN_com_US is a great source for #tradeshow news! https://twitter.com/TSNN_com_US/status/821759032805519361 …
- — Exhibit Associates (@ExhibitAssociat)Wed, Jan 18 2017 17:22:24
- — stephanie selesnick (@stephselesnick)Wed, Jan 18 2017 17:49:16I'll be coming in late, but am so interested in this subject! #NewStuff #Expochat in 12 minutes! https://twitter.com/TSNN_com_US/status/821773628979216390 …
- — Terence R Donnelly (@TRDonnelly)Wed, Jan 18 2017 18:03:30
Using Hackathons to Re-Invent & Grow Your Trade Show
byTerence R Donnelly23 Views