- — Jonathan Mattise (@JonathanMattise)Mon, Jul 22 2013 20:21:36
- — Leigh L. Wright (@leighlwright)Mon, Jul 22 2013 18:23:56Interesting to participate in the press corps of a roundtable with Florida Gov. Rick Scott. Reporters tweeting. Few notepads.
- — Jonathan Mattise (@JonathanMattise)Mon, Jul 22 2013 18:14:54Larry Pelton says northern states are starting to implement right to work, and will start competing more because of it
- — Jonathan Mattise (@JonathanMattise)Mon, Jul 22 2013 18:19:00Rep. Larry Lee "goes on record" saying they'd name it Rick Scott Port if he helps expand the Port of Fort Pierce. Gets some laughs.
- — Jonathan Mattise (@JonathanMattise)Mon, Jul 22 2013 17:34:07Some biz players on hand for @FLGovScott mtg: EDC's Larry Pelton, Martin Health's Mark Robitaille, VGTI's Mel Rothberg, Rep. Larry Lee
- — Tin Fish Restaurants (@TinFishWorld)Mon, Jul 22 2013 18:00:03We would like to welcome Gov. Rick Scott to our Port St. Lucie, Florida Tin Fish Restaurant! A sincere pleasure serving our leaders.
Gov. Rick Scott in Port St. Lucie
Gov. Rick Scott spoke at the Economic Affairs Roundtable in St. Lucie County on Monday. TCPalm had Jonathan Mattise and Leigh L. Wright were on scene.