- — Yen Chow (@TBayEDguy)Fri, Aug 15 2014 13:46:58
- — Yen Chow (@TBayEDguy)Wed, Aug 27 2014 06:02:32@emcrit Thinking more on this ... within Risky I would also inject/prep/open kit; Crashing = scalpel ...cutting... feeling CTM thru incision
- — Yen Chow (@TBayEDguy)Tue, Aug 26 2014 16:03:46Georgie Harris gives great in depth review of the surgical anatomy for cricothyrotomy http://intensivecarenetwork.com/explained-anatomy-of-the-surgical-airway-2/ …
- — Yen Chow (@TBayEDguy)Tue, Aug 26 2014 16:06:13@AndyNeill's great anatomy series looks at the surgical cricothyro http://emergencymedicineireland.com/2012/02/anatomy-for-emergency-medicine-7-cricothyroidotomy/ …zlykO
- A game changing innovation from Rich Levitan: the Cric Knife and Cric Key (ref Nov 2013 from Rich's Airway Course, still working on final details as of update (March 2014) from the manufacturer Pulmodyne and to be marketed as Control-Cric; elsewhere previously referred online as CricKnife, Cric-Knife, CricKey, Cric-Key).
- Following is shown with permission
- — Yen Chow (@TBayEDguy)Sat, Nov 09 2013 07:44:52Rich Levitan's Cric Knife: instruments in cricothyrotomy thru-out transitions makes simpler, more rapid procedure with economy of motion...
Open Cricothyrotomy (Tracheostomy) Technique
Cricothyrotomy (Cricothyroidotomy), tracheostomy pearls from time spent in Richard Levitan's Airway Course Cadaver Lab (2012 and 2013) + FOAM, twitter, A/W books/lit/multimedia. Additions from time to time. Highly recommend Levitan's course!!!
byYen Chow1 Like1,703 Views