- — Search4SolidFooting (@SolidFooting)Fri, Apr 07 2017 10:23:36How can we support patients/family/caregivers to speak up about their health care experience without fear of repercussion? #whatifhc https://twitter.com/donaldlepp/status/850183408877744129 …
- — George Dellal (@georgedellal)Tue, Apr 04 2017 16:11:41"To survive you must tell stories" Umberto Eco - Here's a powerful one from our #CFLN lead. Lots of great #whatifhc posed.. https://twitter.com/ekeeleymoore/status/849266780904280065 …
- — Susannah Fox (@SusannahFox)Wed, Mar 29 2017 13:44:46
- — Isabel Jordan (@seastarbatita)Tue, Mar 28 2017 01:58:32This needs to be standardized. Paid pt faculty in #meded #whatifHC https://twitter.com/SolidFooting/status/846522684221612032 …
- — Search4SolidFooting (@SolidFooting)Tue, Mar 28 2017 00:41:50What if there was patient leadership/patient experts as key advisors to Canadian medical schools? Helping to teach/educate. Storytell.
- — Search4SolidFooting (@SolidFooting)Tue, Mar 28 2017 00:01:28What if you got to participate in 'rounds' about yourself/your child, and not just the 'brief' that follows after decisions are made?
- — Search4SolidFooting (@SolidFooting)Tue, Mar 28 2017 00:00:51What if doctors/nurses/HCPs used my name, and stopped calling me 'mom'? What if they included me in all care discussions?
- — Search4SolidFooting (@SolidFooting)Mon, Mar 27 2017 23:59:35What if patients and families felt comfortable to speak up about care situations, without fear they would compromise their care/safety?
- — Search4SolidFooting (@SolidFooting)Mon, Mar 27 2017 23:58:17What is patients/families were true partners in care and were also able to provide input/information to their medical chart?
- — Search4SolidFooting (@SolidFooting)Mon, Mar 27 2017 23:57:43What if we could book/change appointments with clinics online? What is there was an automated reminder system via email/text/phone?
- — Susannah Fox (@SusannahFox)Thu, Dec 29 2016 13:54:24What if health care execs listened and responded like this? #whatifhc https://twitter.com/bchesky/status/813219932087390208 …
- — WendySueSwanson MD (@SeattleMamaDoc)Wed, Dec 21 2016 17:32:40If u had your pediatrician available by phone/txt every day, how often do you really think you'd call w questions/share info? #whatifhc
- — (((Michael Seid))) (@michaelseid11)Wed, Apr 13 2016 19:18:05
- — Sarah Myers (@myers3411)Tue, Apr 05 2016 15:50:23How might we make sure more patients, in other improvement communities, have this opportunity? #whatifhc https://twitter.com/mrcrohnshulk/status/717328760777912321 …
- — Wen Dombrowski MD (@HealthcareWen)Mon, Feb 29 2016 16:54:55
- — Hurt Blogger | Britt (@HurtBlogger)Tue, Feb 17 2015 17:00:19
What if health care...?
Inspired by a suggestion from Michael Seid of the C3N Project, people began tweeting their health care dreams, tagged with #whatifhc. Note: in August 2014 I flipped the order so that new ideas are on top.
bySusannahFox4 Likes3,137 Views