- My Sister ran every day in October - quite inspriring! There's no way i'm running every day, but my back goes crunch and my shoulders click, and doing yoga everyday sure isn't going to hurt my climbing goals.
- — Susan Guest (@SusanGuest)Tue, Nov 01 2016 09:16:08
- — Susan Guest (@SusanGuest)Wed, Nov 02 2016 13:02:41Day 2 of #YogaEveryDay: 1hr 45min class with Hazel. I love this class so much, i always learn something about my practice and my body.
- — Susan Guest (@SusanGuest)Fri, Nov 04 2016 11:47:25Day 3 #YogaEveryDay - some sitting still (hard!), some sun salutations (committing to memory) and a 30 min "Yoga for Cyclists" session.
- — Susan Guest (@SusanGuest)Thu, Nov 03 2016 12:48:56Day 3 of #YogaEveryDay - a little bit of Saucha (eg tidying up my yoga space/bedroom), then some sun salutations and some shoulder work
- — Susan Guest (@SusanGuest)Fri, Nov 04 2016 11:52:52@SusanGuest I feel most comfortable with book/teacher/DVD telling me what to do - so learning ☀️A and ☀️B properly would be a good outcome
- — Susan Guest (@SusanGuest)Fri, Nov 04 2016 22:50:11and i mean day 4... 4 fracking days to lose count?! https://twitter.com/SusanGuest/status/794506334414704640 …
- — Susan Guest (@SusanGuest)Sun, Nov 06 2016 21:48:44Day 6 #YogaEveryDay, hungover start to day (aye, my body is a temple) then work, but managed 30mins of relaxing type Yoga this evening.
- — Susan Guest (@SusanGuest)Mon, Nov 07 2016 18:20:14Day 7 of #yogaeveryday, sunsalutations before work this morning - long day! Down the climbing wall tonight; Might throw some shapes ;)
- So one week in and it's all going according to plan... my heels are defo closer to the gound in down-dog, yeah for sure.
Yoga Every Damm Day In November 2016
bySusan Guest19 Views