There were those who wished they were there...
- — Paul Webster (@watfordgap)Mon, Nov 20 2017 07:13:44
Previous speakers were keen to promote the day.
- — Jude Habib (@JudeHabib)Mon, Nov 20 2017 10:09:41
And this year's were too!
- — Gaby Jeffs (@MagnetoGaby)Mon, Nov 20 2017 09:17:04
- — Media Trust (@Media_Trust)Mon, Nov 20 2017 09:54:52Excited to be at #impactaloud today! Our Head of Marketing Rachael Gant will be talking impact in this afternoon’s panel https://twitter.com/SuperhighwaysUK/status/932277713443983361 … https://twitter.com/SuperhighwaysUK/status/932277713443983361 …
Sara and Philippa were giving a warm welcome...
...and joined by Kylie Noble on front desk (our digital marketing intern).
Kate and Sorrel kicked off the day.
Global Innovations in Measurement and Evaluation
- — KingstonVoluntary (@KingstonVA)Mon, Nov 20 2017 10:25:24
Impact Aloud 2017
Back for a fourth year, Impact Aloud 2017 welcomed lots of new faces and said hi to some old friends - all gathered to find out new ways of capturing relevant data and telling stories of small charity impact.
bySuperhighways1 Like112 Views