- — Jeremiah Owyang (@jowyang)Wed, Jun 05 2013 09:28:39Hi Leweb! Ill be sharing our new research on the Collaborative Economy on stage http://www.web-strategist.com/blog/2013/06/04/report-corporations-must-join-the-collaborative-economy/ …g/leweb06/0… #leweb
- — Adrien Montcoudiol (@adrienm)Wed, Jun 05 2013 10:33:52
- — Silvia Cambie (@silviacambie)Wed, Jun 05 2013 10:35:05
- — Marie Lhermitte (@Marielhermitte)Wed, Jun 05 2013 10:47:05Big companies should take part in the sharing economy instead of fighting it. For instance marriott should create its label on airbnb #leweb
- — Adrien Montcoudiol (@adrienm)Wed, Jun 05 2013 10:37:24
- — Pénélope Liot (@PenelopeL_)Wed, Jun 05 2013 10:47:15Collaborative economy value chain by @jowyiang: 1-Company as a service 2- Provide a platform 3 - Motivate a market place #LeWeb
- — Adrien Montcoudiol (@adrienm)Wed, Jun 05 2013 10:47:04
- — Marjolaine Grondin (@MarjolaineGD)Wed, Jun 05 2013 10:46:41
- Follow Jeremiah Owyang's blog!
[#LeWeb '13 London] Jeremiah Owyang - Altimeter Group
Jeremiah Owyang (@jowyang), partner at Altimeter Group, gives us a talk about "The Collaborative Economy: How People, Startups, and Corporations build a new Market". Altimeter Group provides research and advisory for companies challenged by business disruptions.
byStudent @ Le Web128 Views