- The sessions that we attended were varied - from Gender Inclusive Gaming to Human Computer Interactions, Noseprint Authentication and Data Science.
- — Eleanor Yong (@tech_elzibub)Fri, Oct 10 2014 22:39:53Gail Carmichael, Kate Compton, Gillian Smith, Carolee Stewart-Gardiner, Elisabeth Gee talk on gaming panel #GHC14
- — Eleanor Yong (@tech_elzibub)Fri, Oct 10 2014 22:42:06"Gender inclusive game design are games that everyone will like instead of catering towards genders" #GHC14
- — Eleanor Yong (@tech_elzibub)Fri, Oct 10 2014 22:44:22"How can we make games for the Queen, Nicki Minaj, Angela Merkel and me?" - Kate Compton on thoughts of audiences #GHC14
- — Eleanor Yong (@tech_elzibub)Fri, Oct 10 2014 22:51:38
- — Eleanor Yong (@tech_elzibub)Fri, Oct 10 2014 22:46:18
- — j khan (@khanyoustop)Fri, Oct 10 2014 22:48:50I'm not a data scientist but the linguistics geek in me is loving the semantic requirements in this analysis session #ghc14
- — Jasmin Evans (@Astro_Jaz)Fri, Oct 10 2014 22:58:12
- We were in the audience to see Godmother Stemette Cate Huston's talk on considerations for mobile.
- — Anne-Marie Imafidon (@aimafidon)Sat, Oct 11 2014 00:53:32
- — j khan (@khanyoustop)Sat, Oct 11 2014 00:51:01Text messaging was the start of mobile communication. Teenagers these days have more options with less restrictions #ghc14
2014 Grace Hopper Celebration, Day 3 & final for the Student Stemettes
So happy, so excited, so pumped up - but so sad to see the conference end. Our final day of spending time with friends, learning about a lot and connecting with likeminds.
byStudent to Stemette63 Views