- — @iBizAfrica (@iBizAfrica)Tue, Aug 14 2012 06:47:25
- — KenyaCopyrightBoard (@KenyaCopyright)Tue, Aug 14 2012 07:03:06#CIPITconf is the Hush Tag handle for the CIPT Conference going down at Strathmore Law School Right Now.
- — Lorot Salem (@echoesofthehill)Tue, Aug 14 2012 07:30:12There is a dearth of knowledge on how to patent in Kenya. Ignorance reigns even among lawyers themselves #cipitconf
- — Tandaa Kenya (@tandaaKENYA)Tue, Aug 14 2012 07:35:52
- — Tandaa Kenya (@tandaaKENYA)Tue, Aug 14 2012 07:38:57
- — Dan Wamatu (@justdanimatu)Tue, Aug 14 2012 07:41:37#CIPITconf They should be more of this. We need to take our country places using Intellect,so we have to have to protect it!
- — Akinyi (@ThatAkinyi)Tue, Aug 14 2012 08:04:27
Recap: Day 1 of CIPIT's Inaugural Event #CIPITConf
The Centre for Intellectual Property and Information Technology Law (CIPIT) had its first ever event: a conference themed: "To Patent or not to Patent: Protecting Intellectual Property Rights in ICT." at the Strathmore University Auditorium, 14th August, 2012.
byStrathmore Law CIPIT71 Views