- — The Leither Magazine (@TheLeither)Thu, Jan 24 2013 17:25:23
- — Splashback Edinburgh (@SplashBack)Thu, Jan 24 2013 13:07:36
- — Splashback Edinburgh (@SplashBack)Fri, Jan 25 2013 13:19:39DidU know in Belfast thy renamed Castlereagh Swimming Pool,The Robinson Centre after the cllr who saved it from closure http://bit.ly/VbHccu
- — Splashback Edinburgh (@SplashBack)Fri, Jan 25 2013 17:56:56We could have hanging Booths, that rock in the river run could be the Munro and the cafe could be called Gardiners... @jackedin
- The officials report is released on Friday 25 January.
- — greenerleith (@greenerleith)Fri, Jan 25 2013 13:47:53Remarkably -ve report from #edincouncil on #Leith Waterworld. Looks like it's democracy vs cooncil officers next wk: http://www.edinburgh.gov.uk/download/meetings/id/37949/item_no_87-disposal_of_leith_waterworld ….gov.uk/download/meetings/id/37949/item_no_87-disposal_of_leith_waterworld
- — Chas Booth (@CllrChasBooth)Fri, Jan 25 2013 13:45:48Dismaying that council report recommends rejecting @SplashBack bid for Waterworld. Report ignores massive community benefits of reopening.
- — Tracy Griffen (@tracygriffen)Fri, Jan 25 2013 14:02:33
- — Matt R (@ante_social)Fri, Jan 25 2013 14:55:13
- — Splashback Edinburgh (@SplashBack)Fri, Jan 25 2013 19:24:24
- — EdinburghSketcher (@edinsketcher)Fri, Jan 25 2013 17:17:48
- — Splashback Edinburgh (@SplashBack)Fri, Jan 25 2013 17:24:55.@edinsketcher You know when you and are kid are sharing a real good joke together - it was like that, but wet... plus 1000 other peopl
- — Splashback Edinburgh (@SplashBack)Tue, Jan 29 2013 10:37:38
- — Splashback Edinburgh (@SplashBack)Wed, Jan 30 2013 09:46:33C when it says we will"find out if [our] wishes hve come true",we thk its more whthr our hard work will hve paid off! http://bit.ly/Xhd80u
- — Splashback Edinburgh (@SplashBack)Wed, Jan 30 2013 16:24:16Right peeps, final thoughts & time for as many messages of support as poss. There are 1056 of you on here and we... http://fb.me/tFNRpTix x
- — STV Edinburgh (@STVEdinburgh)Wed, Jan 30 2013 19:17:51Will #edincouncil back the @SplashBack bid to re-open #Leith Waterworld? Follow our live blog from 9.45am tomorrow: http://local.stv.tv/edinburgh/magazine/212046-live-blog-council-debates-leith-waterworld-and-tram-management-plans/ …edinburgh/magazine/212046-live-blog-council-debates-leith-waterworld-and-tram-management-plans/
Decision day for Splashback bid to reopen Leith Waterworld
In Sept 2012, Splashback submitted a bid to City of Edinburgh Council to reopen Leith Waterworld as a community led venture. The Councillors rejected the bid but gave Splashback four months to resubmit a bid before a final decision on the site was due to taken on 31st Jan 2013. The week before...
bySplashback Edinburgh2,626 Views