- — Minister Civ Soc (@minforcivsoc)Thu, Jan 31 2013 18:31:44
- — NPC (@NPCthinks)Thu, Jan 31 2013 16:32:35
- — BusinessZone.co.uk (@BusinessZone)Thu, Jan 31 2013 11:30:50Will the Social Value Act provide a real boost to social enterprises? http://www.businesszone.co.uk/topic/business-trends/will-social-value-act-provide-real-boost-social-enterprises/47232 …onsocialvalueicsocentess-trends/will-social-value-act-provide-real-boost-social-enterprises/47232 #socialvalue #socent
- — Social Enterprise UK (@SocialEnt_UK)Thu, Jan 31 2013 16:02:11
- — Nick Temple (@nicktemple1)Wed, Jan 30 2013 20:45:47@socialbusiness Act has great potential - key is for providers to raise awareness / use it; to demonstrate potential through case studies...
- — Nick Temple (@nicktemple1)Wed, Jan 30 2013 20:47:39@socialbusiness ...to 'name' agencies implementing well, & 'shame' those who seek to ignore its implications; & push for more teeth;...
- — Nick Temple (@nicktemple1)Wed, Jan 30 2013 20:50:35@socialbusiness ...is not a panacea - it will be patchy, variable and, ultimately, what we make of the opportunity it provides
- — Mohammed Adil (@Adil_MidHeart)Thu, Jan 31 2013 20:27:23One of the positive coalition changes - the Social Value Act comes into force today - we've got to make the most of this opportunity
- — Guardian Soc Ent (@GuardianSocEnt)Thu, Jan 31 2013 08:00:23
- — BDO Local Gov Team (@BDOlocalgov)Wed, Jan 30 2013 11:14:56
- — Diversity in Soc Ent (@dise_uk)Thu, Jan 31 2013 20:56:09
- — Ólöf Jónsdóttir (@Olof_J)Thu, Jan 31 2013 10:38:02Francis Maude, speaking now at the Commissioning Academy launch, highlights the importance of the #SocialValueAct which goes live today!
- — WEsocent (@WEsocent)Thu, Jan 31 2013 10:15:22
Social Value Act comes into force: The Twitter reaction
The long awaited Public Services (Social Value) Act, which requires public bodies to consider social value when procuring services, came into force on 31 January. Here's how some of the UK's social enterprise tweeters reacted.