- After the epic in-person Transform conference last November, the anticipation for the virtual event was real.
- — Audra Knight 🤘 (@media2knight)Thu, Jun 22 2017 12:32:06
- — SmashFly (@SmashFly)Thu, Jun 22 2017 13:20:55
- The Muse seriously upped the excitement with a special promise.
- Emcee Tim Sackett was a huge hit, as usual.
- — Audra Knight 🤘 (@media2knight)Thu, Jun 22 2017 15:06:36
- We got down to business from the get-go with a keynote session from Dan Schawbel on the future of the workplace.
- — Lauren Drago (@laurendrago)Thu, Jun 22 2017 15:19:45
- — Erin Gunter (@erinegunter)Thu, Jun 22 2017 15:19:48
- — Deb Hill (@DebHrecruiter)Thu, Jun 22 2017 15:23:22
- — Ashley Bush (@ashnicholebush)Thu, Jun 22 2017 15:26:04Artificial Intelligence should HELP recruiters, but shouldn't replace them. Human interaction is crucial during the app process #TransformRM
#TransformRM Went Virtual
Not just anyone can pull off a virtual conference—it takes a tribe. And man, did our recruitment marketing tribe come out in full force for Transform Virtual. Over the course of 5 hours, 8 sessions and 1 surprise announcement, you tweeted over 700 times. Check out the highlights.