- — Lynn Raye Harris (@LynnRayeHarris)Fri, Jan 04 2013 02:51:55@SmartBitches Actually, heard a psychologist speaking once & he said it was exactly that. Danger=love. Heightened adrenaline, etc. Huh.
- — Lynn Raye Harris (@LynnRayeHarris)Fri, Jan 04 2013 03:00:35
- — Lynn Raye Harris (@LynnRayeHarris)Fri, Jan 04 2013 03:04:26@SmartBitches He didn't have answer for that. <g> Only that shared danger leads to love. I am no fan of sex while serial killer lurks tho ;)
- — Jodi McAlister (@JodiMcA)Fri, Jan 04 2013 03:05:10@SmartBitches My favourite RS weird sex place was on rocks in a cave near an underground lake. All I could think was, "wow, UNCOMFORTABLE."
- — Jenna Scott (@starryskies912)Fri, Jan 04 2013 03:06:46@SmartBitches Yeah, sometimes it's just so over-the-top. Like garden sex. In the middle of a party. Where people are LITERALLY 20 ft away.
- — Katie Dunneback (@younglibrarian)Fri, Jan 04 2013 03:08:30@SmartBitches is it bad that for as much erotica/erotic romance as i've read over the years, none really stick out as particularly weird?
- — Jenna Scott (@starryskies912)Fri, Jan 04 2013 03:09:01@SmartBitches Also: Too much sex. I love sex scenes, but sometimes I wonder when they sleep. Or eat. Or work.... (cont.)
- — Katie Dunneback (@younglibrarian)Fri, Jan 04 2013 03:09:03@SmartBitches and if nothing from erotica/erotic romance sticks out, romance doesn't really have a chance.
- — Christina Dodd (@ChristinaDodd)Fri, Jan 04 2013 03:09:05
- — Seleste deLaney (@SelestedeLaney)Fri, Jan 04 2013 03:09:12@SmartBitches I mean, there are ways to make it work, but I read 1 where hero was injured & they were in a hotel. Baddies are after them...
- — Julia Kelly (@The_Julia_Kelly)Fri, Jan 04 2013 03:09:39@SmartBitches I read a lot of Blaze novels with sex against wood balcony railings. Not weird so much as uncomfortable. And splintery?
- — Wench (@kingdomofwench)Fri, Jan 04 2013 03:09:52@SmartBitches On a rock in the water that you get to through a cave you get to through a secret passage in the basement of the manor.
What's the weirdest place a couple has Done the Deed in a romance novel you've read?
I found a note I'd written myself about romantic suspense danger sex, and asked Twitter what was the weirdest place they ever read a couple having sex in a romance. The answers were very fun.
bySarah Wendell153 Views