- Any amount helps! If you give $5 or $10 it can make a huge difference.
- — Jennifer Shultz (@jennifriendwrit)Wed, Jul 11 2012 05:09:25@SmartBitches I give to my company's employee assistance fund. Currently, we are helping those affected by the CO wildfires.
- — glossaria (@glossaria)Wed, Jul 11 2012 04:19:14@SmartBitches Sorry for the mass of "favorite" notifications you prolly just got... starring all the charity tweets I want to remember!
- — Michele Lee (@leatherzebra)Wed, Jul 11 2012 02:58:23@SmartBitches Another favorite of mine are equine rescues that take in the foals abandoned when race horses need nurse mares.
- — Michele Lee (@leatherzebra)Wed, Jul 11 2012 02:54:50@SmartBitches I support our local autism activist groups that put assistants in IEP meetings and give parents respite help.
- — Keira Soleore (@KeiraSoleore)Wed, Jul 11 2012 02:53:14@SmartBitches We donate once a year as a percentage of gross income w/ company matches--like a tithe: education, libraries, national parks
- — Arija Meiers (@arijameiers)Wed, Jul 11 2012 02:32:38@SmartBitches Iz inspired, too *\o/* ReTweet-O-Rama, me too! Fabulous Givers. Hi 5 ✯✰☆✩✫ WooHoo BTW, I foster =^..^= ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ
- — Laura V (@jacquez45)Wed, Jul 11 2012 02:27:49@SmartBitches Planned Parenthood, Pro-Choice America, Doctors Without Borders, Heifer, Natl MS Society, PSC Partners (for a friend w PSC)
- — Julie Brannagh (@julieinduvall)Wed, Jul 11 2012 02:26:16
- — Vanessa Kier (@VanessaKier)Wed, Jul 11 2012 02:25:45@SmartBitches Equine assisted special needs (PATH Int'l), NPR, vets, int'l dev, animals, cancer, literacy, writer emergency assistance funds
- — Julie Brannagh (@julieinduvall)Wed, Jul 11 2012 02:24:54
All the Charities We Love
All the Charities we love. Last night I asked followers what their favorite charities were. The answers were so awesome I retweeted them - until I got put in Twitter Jail! So here's a collection of all the good causes we love to support.
bySarah Wendell224 Views