- — Sarah Wendell (@SmartBitches)Mon, Mar 11 2013 17:46:53
- — Sarah Wendell (@SmartBitches)Mon, Mar 11 2013 17:48:02#50tips if you didn't like Twilight, (and what's wrong with you?) find another very popular book. You're looking for characters.
- — Sarah Wendell (@SmartBitches)Mon, Mar 11 2013 17:50:38#50tips If you're not sure what to write next, go back and rewrite the paragraph from 2 pages ago, only with more lip biting. And holy crap.
- — Sarah Wendell (@SmartBitches)Mon, Mar 11 2013 17:51:25#50tips Once you've finished, kidnap and hide several attorneys in your basement for some hilarious infringement suits.
- — Jeanette Murray (@KJMurrayBooks)Mon, Mar 11 2013 17:51:39No, college students wouldn't have their own email addy. Everyone knows technology is for the older generation. #50tips
- — Sarah Wendell (@SmartBitches)Mon, Mar 11 2013 17:52:15#50tips Don't worry if you don't actually know anything about complex subjects like BDSM or corporate business. Just make shit up.
- — Sarah M. Anderson (@SarahMAnderson1)Mon, Mar 11 2013 17:59:44
- — Sarra Manning (@sarramanning)Mon, Mar 11 2013 18:02:40
- — Kayleigh Anne (@Ceilidhann)Mon, Mar 11 2013 18:03:09#50tips Frequently remind your readers that one of your characters is Latino by having him repeatedly say "Dios mio!" Casual racism works!
#50Tips: The Collection
On Monday, March 11, 2013, Publisher's Lunch announced that EL James, author of "50 Shades of Grey," is releasing an Inner Goddess journal (http://bit.ly/W1MADV) that will include writing tips. I started guessing what her writing tips might be. It became collaborative awesomeness.
bySarah Wendell1 Like339 Views