- — Jerry Crasnick (@jcrasnick)Mon, Sep 17 2012 15:19:26MLB spokesman Pat Courtney says baseball is looking into Yunel Escobar eye-black situation. Nothing more at this point. #bluejays
- — Dirk Hayhurst (@TheGarfoose)Mon, Sep 17 2012 14:58:24Folks, you can't expect 'em to think before they act, they're baseball players! It's like expecting 11 year old boys not to giggle at farts
- — EtotheMAN (@eman_87)Mon, Sep 17 2012 16:01:05Yunel Escobar is a Professional Athlete, he should learn how to act like one. he should be suspended, this coming from a die hard Jays fan.
- — Courtney (@CourtneyHosking)Mon, Sep 17 2012 15:49:50Wow, Yunel Escobar is a prick. I don't want to hear it was a "prank." That just proves someone else in the club is a homophobic turd.
- — Sheryl Beatty (@dthmtlsheryl)Mon, Sep 17 2012 15:48:48Yunel Escobar.... What the hell are you doing?!?!? You used to be my favourite.... NOT ANYMORE. Homophobia is NOT okay.