- — Ashley Manta (@ashleymanta)Tue, Oct 09 2012 16:22:25
- — Kale Sherar (@KaleSherar)Tue, Oct 09 2012 16:22:24Minimum 30 years for Sandusky. Good for the American judicial system. In Canada, he would have received six months house arrest.
- — Alana Cimijotti (@alana_cimijotti)Tue, Oct 09 2012 15:02:43“Former Penn State football coach Jerry Sandusky sentenced 30-60 years in prison for 45 counts of child sexual abuse.” @cory_myers8
- — Moe Train's Tracks (@MoeTrainsTracks)Tue, Oct 09 2012 15:01:18"What happened to Jerry Sandusky could happen to any of us." Joe Amendola Really Joe? What skeletons are in YOUR closet?!
- — Bethan Davies (@bethdaviescript)Tue, Oct 09 2012 15:04:03#SANDUSKY well done to all those who spoke out against this man. Courage that will undoubtedly have saved other kids.
- dylan214uNow if we can just do the same to Politicians who do the same to Us...2012-10-09T16:34:45.347Z
- treymonbienSince when does the judge take into consideration how long he believes the criminal will live for sentence time? That makes absolutely no sense and I do not...Since when does the judge take into consideration how long he believes the criminal will live for sentence time? That makes absolutely no sense and I do not believe it. The judge gave Sandusky an inappropriately short sentence because men in robes have a difficult time comprehending how boys and young men can be abused AND men in robes refuse to understand the severe and painful consequences of child/teen abuse. This is simply another indicator that we need more women on the bench. While were at it, more women working in college sports, even male sports.more2012-10-09T16:34:38.014Z