- — Dj Stevie V (@djsteviev)Thu, Dec 13 2012 22:36:23
- — Mark Mackenzie (@mmackenzie06)Thu, Dec 13 2012 22:28:08if the NHL lockout continues, perhaps CBC should start other leagues Hockey Night in Finland or Russia or Sweden or Austria?
- — Aaronsmith2 (@Aaronsmith2)Thu, Dec 13 2012 22:38:45
- — Rv (@sirpennington)Thu, Dec 13 2012 22:11:10NHL lockout reminds me of the Seinfeld episode when Jerry and a guy outside the opera rip up money to prove they don't care about money.
- — Jerrad Aspelund (@Aspelund09)Thu, Dec 13 2012 22:09:33
- — Derek (@DAMn_ItsDerek)Thu, Dec 13 2012 22:13:19At this point, NHL... just leave the lockout. Letting the fans down over and over again because broken down negotiations, we have given up
- — SensChirp (@SensChirp)Thu, Dec 13 2012 22:25:39After what has transpired the last couple weeks, I have a real hard time believing #NHL lockout is still about issues. All about egos now.
- — Niko DeMordaunt (@ndemordaunt)Thu, Dec 13 2012 22:19:34Tired of seeing NHL lockout "updates" on twitter. Wish I could turn them off. The only update is it ending, otherwise stop tweeting about it
- — Fred Poulin (@FredPoulin98)Thu, Dec 13 2012 22:20:38
NHL LOCKOUT -- DAY 89
bySLAM! Sports261 Views