- — Gabe Will (@agabewill)Thu, Jul 21 2016 11:08:31
- — Angel Ceballos (@angelceballos)Wed, Jul 20 2016 20:40:31
- — Noel Franus (@nfranus)Wed, Jul 20 2016 20:30:54@sketchapp This update has slowed me to a crawl. Nearly any action — from copy, to paste, to move — is suddenly prone to beachball-itis.
- — Matt Cameron (@mattcameronco)Wed, Jul 20 2016 18:43:01
- — Penelope Singer (@pushingvision)Wed, Jul 20 2016 16:56:18@sketchapp I just updated my copy of Sketch and now the Craft Style Guide plugin isn't working. Is there a way to revert the app version?
- — Anthony Nguyen (@atn1988)Wed, Jul 20 2016 15:26:26
- — Mark Mitchell (@withoutnations)Wed, Jul 20 2016 13:08:31@sketchapp Hey, Sketch 39 seemed promising but text layers are displaying w/h values off the pixel grid e.g. 210.18; old and new objects
- — Sketch (@sketchapp)Wed, Jul 20 2016 13:02:46@falsefalse Apologies, but no. Files saved or created in newest version will not be backwards compatible. Making backups is the way to go.
- — John Devlin (@john_devlin)Wed, Jul 20 2016 12:22:29What the actual fuck has @sketchapp done to copying and pasting text within the app? I can’t paste a sentence with two text styles now?
- — Mark Christian James (@hotsawz)Wed, Jul 20 2016 11:41:07@sketchapp A heads up guys, when you replace one symbol with another in Sketch 39, it carries over the dimensions of the previous symbol
- — Guus Baggermans (@guusbaggermans)Wed, Jul 20 2016 11:17:19Hey @sketchapp I just installed Sketch 39, and my copy paste went bonkers with font styling. Can I get version Sketch 3.8.3 from somewhere?
- — Michael Dolejs (@michaeldolejs)Wed, Jul 20 2016 11:04:37
Sketch 39 with Group Resize & Cloud - but perhaps with some unexpected issues too
Sketch 39 has gone live today, while we are hopeful for a smooth update, there are some folks on Twitter who are reporting various issues. We'll be tracking these in this Storify, as we can. Good luck to Sketch team in fielding and fixing...
bySketch Hunt75 Views