- — J Kantorp-Weglin (@ja_weglin)Thu, May 19 2016 17:56:30
- — Bryan Cinman (@bryancinman)Thu, May 19 2016 17:11:10@sketchapp All of the sudden holding cmd and dragging to quickly select multiple layers inside of a group stopped working. And ideas?
- — Viktoriia Pshenychko (@vizhually)Thu, May 19 2016 16:59:09@sketchapp can't move the Artboard after update to 3.8.1, Sketch file is unlocked, reached support yesterday, nobody got back to me... Help
- — Dragan Vukicevic (@draganvukicevic)Thu, May 19 2016 16:29:44@sketchapp Can't move the complete art board (with t's content) around the canvas after the today's update.
- — Philip Amour (@philipamour)Thu, May 19 2016 15:59:29@sketchapp More bugs: symbols with background blur don’t have background blur but transparency instead. Shadow is offset weirdly on symbols.
- — Philip Amour (@philipamour)Thu, May 19 2016 15:42:11Sketch 3.8.1 update is out and it seems to be safe to download. Also the new Sketch Mirror is pretty neat. https://twitter.com/sketchapp/status/733319613379907584 …
- — Guilherme Schmitt (@guischmitt)Thu, May 19 2016 15:37:02aaaaand the SketchCloud button is now gone 🙆 https://twitter.com/sketchapp/status/733319613379907584 …
Sketch 3.8 Launches with Excitement - but not without issues
Some are reporting issues that Sketch team seems to be acknowledging. Tweets suggest bug fixes coming today or tomorrow. Should users consider potential impacts on workflow before updating?
bySketch Hunt45 Views