- — Andrew Cetnarskyj (@gunkdesign)Tue, Apr 26 2016 13:24:32@sketchapp users anyone else having issues with 3.7.2 clearing old symbols? Crashed multiple files for me after upgrading
- — sergey voronov (@mamezito)Tue, Apr 26 2016 10:22:25@sketchapp hi guys, text is very buggy in 3.7.2 jumping line-height, can’t change color of the selected text, its deselecting automatically
- — Riley Hollobaugh (@HollobaughR)Mon, Apr 25 2016 21:01:08
- — Sketch Hunt (@SketchHunt)Mon, Apr 25 2016 11:31:22Sketch releases 3.7.2 update http://sketchhunt.com/2016/04/25/sketch-releases-3-7-2-update/ … #SketchApp
- — Emiel Efdée (@emielefdee)Wed, Apr 20 2016 21:27:21@sketchapp Ah… so this happened because I moved the ‘Symbols’ page in the Pages list. Seriously ruined my file… you should warn your users.
- — Tom Pittman (@TomPittman7)Wed, Apr 20 2016 17:11:01
- — Jure Triglav (@juretriglav)Wed, Apr 20 2016 12:16:08@sketchapp Sketch hangs on startup after doing a boolean operation that caused the app to crash. Even a last resort restart doesn't help.
- — Emiel Efdée (@emielefdee)Wed, Apr 20 2016 06:49:18@sketchapp Huh? Sketch 3.7.1 somehow detached *all* of the many symbol instances in my project from their original symbols? Nasty bug?
- — Nathaniel Daught (@ndaught)Tue, Apr 19 2016 18:35:32
- — Matt Nickles (@mattnickles)Tue, Apr 19 2016 18:04:47@sketchapp reordering the symbols page in the pages list causes all symbols within your sketch document to become unlinked. v 3.7 & 3.7.1
- — Elvis Mehmedović (@elvismehmedovic)Tue, Apr 19 2016 17:14:14@sketchapp new symbols make any teamwork impossible? trying to merge files now just makes total duplicate-symbol mess. :(
Sketch 3.7.x issues via Twitter users
Some users are experiencing performance issues, unexpected changes in features that result in workflow disruption, or outright bugs. Sketch seems to be responding quickly, but here are some notable tweets in reverse chronological order...
bySketch Hunt101 Views