- Beyond access, there are still many obstacles to achieving a digital inclusive society. Access to the Internet, ICT’s and digital tools is not only a catalyst for economic growth but increasingly a means for people to participate in today’s society. Too often access is measured by number of subscribers.
This session will address access and power from a multidimensional approach – including infrastructure, affordability and contextual factors such as regulation and social and power structures.
- Location: Mässhallen
- Alison Gillwald – Executive Director, Research ICT Africa
- Lawrence Yanovitch – President, GSMA Foundation
- laine Weidman-Grunewald – Senior Vice President and Chief Sustainability Officer, Ericsson
- Tarlev Vitalie – Deputy Minister of of Information Technology and Communications, Moldova