- Concrete data can be used toinform discussions between civil society, policymakers, and the private sector,so that society can properly determine its stance on the capabilities anddeployment of dual-use technologies that impact users around the world.
How can organisationsinfluence global and regional policy priorities? How can the evidence base forpolicymaking be improved and what are the current gaps?
- 13.45–15.00 Parallel session
Salil Tripathi, Senior Adviser Global Issues, Institute for Human Rights andBusiness, IHRB
- Ashnah Kalemera, Programmes Associate, Collaboration on International ICT Policyin East and Southern Africa, CIPESA
Lynne Dorward, Executive Director, Group Regulatory Affairs at Ooredoo Group
- Anita Gurumurthy, Director, IT for Change
- Moderator: Godfrey Mutizwa