- — Lolo Jones (@lolojones)Thu, Jun 27 2013 20:49:30Rachel Jeantel looked so irritated during the cross-examination that I burned it on DVD and I'm going to sell it as Madea goes to court.
- — Andrew Parra (@AParra210)Thu, Jun 27 2013 02:32:48
- — Precious Wilson (@PreciousWilson)Thu, Jun 27 2013 02:15:09Rachel Jeantel aka Precious made me SO freakin HOT today!!!! She proves why education is NECESSARY for our youth! She was ridiculous!
- — Gen. Robert E Lee (@Suthen_boy)Thu, Jun 27 2013 01:34:45
- — Levi Page (@Levi_Page)Thu, Jun 27 2013 01:32:56Race has nothing to do with Rachel Jeantel's testimony. There are tons of African American teens who speak intelligently & maturely in court
- — B R E E (@wiildthangg)Thu, Jun 27 2013 01:26:34Rachel Jeantel has absolutely no respect for this country's judicial system. Humanity as a whole should be embarrassed. #TrayvonMartinTrial
- — MJ's Mommie (@T_Dyvonne)Thu, Jun 27 2013 01:22:14Its no excuse to use age for Rachel Jeantel's demeanor. Her attitude & grammar is playing right into stereotypes about black women. #Retweet
Good, bad and ugly tweets about Rachel Jeantel
#RachelJeantel, the last person to talk to #TrayvonMartin before his death, testified in the Zimmerman murder trial Wednesday. Instead of focusing on her testimony social media erupted w/criticism about her speech, looks, mannerisms, race & education. Some people came to her defense.
bySherri Williams1 Like85,732 Views