- — Shelby Aaberg (@ShelbyAaberg)Sun, Jan 11 2015 16:51:52#noycechat returns tonight, 7-8 pm CST, where we will discuss mentoring and supporting math teachers at all levels. Please join us!
- — Shelby Aaberg (@ShelbyAaberg)Mon, Jan 12 2015 00:59:22#noycechat is starting! Tonight we will think about how to support K-12 math teachers. Let us know who you are & why math Ts matter to you!
- — Shelby Aaberg (@ShelbyAaberg)Mon, Jan 12 2015 01:01:12
- — Shelby Aaberg (@ShelbyAaberg)Mon, Jan 12 2015 01:02:46#noycechat I teach at Scottsbluff High We have 8 math Ts, 5 of which have < 3 yrs exp. Supporting early career Ts is critical for our Ss
- — Daniel Schaben (@dschabens)Mon, Jan 12 2015 01:10:36#noycechat Q1 society instill their own bad experiences in math to their children by telling them they were not good- justify bad work
- — Sharon Vestal (@SharonVestal)Mon, Jan 12 2015 01:14:27
Helping Out Novice Math Teachers
#noycechat (Sun 1/11 7-8 pm CST) examines what TLs can do to support math instruction
byShelby Aaberg28 Views