- — SATTFTobacco Factory (@ShakespeareatTF)Fri, Mar 15 2013 17:51:41
- — Abi (@abi_williams27)Sat, Mar 16 2013 00:19:13@ShakespeareatTF Richard III was beautiful, seeing it should be mandatory. SATF are consistently stunning in every single performance.
- — Sally Cordwell (@sallycordwell)Fri, Mar 15 2013 08:47:54Highly recommend @ShakespeareatTF 's Richard III. Richard brilliant, plot and language v accessible. Whole production FANTASTIC.
- — Tony Cherry (@anthonyjcherry)Fri, Mar 08 2013 21:17:06
- — Peter Lord (@PeteLordAardman)Sat, Mar 09 2013 15:43:22So impressed by John Mackay's Richard III. I've been copying his walk around the house, much to the dismay of my cat. @ShakespeareatTF
- — TF Theatre (@tftheatre)Tue, Feb 26 2013 16:37:32
- — Jennifer Roberts (@JennyGreenteeth)Mon, Mar 11 2013 16:10:29
- — Laura Wickham (@LauraWickham)Tue, Mar 12 2013 23:35:14
- — Exeunt Magazine (@exeuntmag)Wed, Feb 27 2013 15:00:43Review - "The final fight is a work of art," a powerful Richard III @ShakespeareatTF http://exeuntmagazine.com/reviews/richard-iii-6/ …com/reviews/richard-iii-6/
- — Charles Booth (@frothelhorse)Sat, Feb 23 2013 19:44:54Absolutely magnificent Richard III at SATTF last night (@ShakespeareatTF) John Mackay SUPERB, just immense. Whole ensemble faultless.
- — The Public Reviews (@publicreviews)Thu, Feb 21 2013 21:55:07
- — Julia Hills (@julia_hills)Thu, Mar 14 2013 22:07:42
- — Robert Bryant (@bittonbrizz)Mon, Feb 18 2013 21:25:04@ShakespeareatTF Richard III another triumph. Year after Year, they just get better. No star names just hard work, spirit and talent.
- — Julian Owen (@JulianMarkOwen)Sat, Feb 16 2013 13:23:54Magnificent Richard III @tftheatre. John Mackay properly, capriciously unnerving in lead role, and whole cast allowing verse to do the work.
- — SATTFTobacco Factory (@ShakespeareatTF)Fri, Feb 22 2013 10:12:53
- — Eleanor Turney (@eleanorturney)Thu, Feb 21 2013 15:31:02
- — Sam Maher (@dottyteakettle)Sun, Mar 10 2013 00:02:13Excellent Richard III @tftheatre this evening. I wasn't expecting the dark, glittering humour and loved every minute of it.
- — Chris Bertram (@crookedfootball)Mon, Feb 25 2013 12:05:40
Richard III - Shakespeare at the Tobacco Factory
With only two weeks remaining you shouldn't miss: 'Andrew Hilton's truly glorious revival of Richard III' @lyngardner (until 30 March)
bySATTFTobacco Factory2 Likes243 Views