- Showing some excitment before working on the 'mysterious' Twitter Scavenger Hunt assignment. None of us knew anything that we were supposed to do for this assignment.
- Lobna and I tweeted this the moment we started hunting. We were so overwhelmed with where should we start on this!
- We decided to start with asking a professor about what they think the role of social media plays in social change in our region.
- And so we chose Professor Naila Hamdy, who thinks that social media plays a huge role in tackling political issues, like women rights, that affect our region.
- Running out of the Journalism and Mass Communication Department, Lobna and I headed to Cilantro to find a student and ask him/her about their main source of news.
- This is Nada Gasser's answer when asked about her main source of news gathering. That would probably be the same to many people in my age.
- Afterwards, we found oursleves in the plaza surrounded by the huge variety of clubs .
- This photo incudes the variety of clubs found at AUC, showing their booths in AUC plaza. They are what help us develop our skills and personalities.
- And running from the plaza to the 'steps', we found some students to help us cross out some other tasks off of the list.
- Alex's quote about sports teams at AUC was actually interesting! And since he is a rugby player, his quote had to include the word 'pain' in it.
- Theodore's quote that reveals school spirit seems to be inspired from the famous quote 'sharing is caring.'
- Next, we tried to find someone's favorite 'eating spot'. And this is why we headed to Auntie Anne's for a hunt.
- Zeina Zahra reveals her favorite 'eating spot' on campus. No wonder why Auntie Anne's line is never ending during assembly hour!
- So by now, Lobna and I might have lost a pound or two running to many different places on campus. However, that was not enough and we still had some tasks left to complete!
- As we were running around campus trying to find an interesting thing that not many of us heard of before, we found the AUC Nursery. I personally didn't know about it until the day of the assignment.
JRMC 2202 Twitter Scavenger Hunt Assignment!
This is my experience of the Twitter Scavenger Hunt that my partner and I did for the JRMC2202 Multimedia Writing class with Professor Kim Fox. It was hectic but SO much fun!
byShahd Amr86 Views