- Classrooms across the world shared their stories and images on Twitter:
- — Melissa Butler (@AngelinaShy)Thu, Oct 11 2012 09:20:21Skyping live with J.K. Rowling....what an amazing opportunity for our young writers and readers! [pic]: http://4sq.com/TjiFjB B
- There were 1,500+ tweets sent using #hpreads -- and thousands more without the hashtag. Here's just a small sampling of the excitement and feedback!
- — The Owl (@PottermoreNews7)Thu, Oct 11 2012 10:17:59
- — Katie Noah Gibson (@katiengibson)Thu, Oct 11 2012 09:53:06Made me weep. JK Rowling said she hopes HP readers will know "there's always somewhere you can go that you love and be safe." #hpreads
- — Morgan Cohen (@morganameridius)Thu, Oct 11 2012 09:53:34Feeling stupidly emotional after watching the J.K. Rowling webcast, Harry Potter has been a huge part of my life for so long <3 #hpreads
- Just watched a webcast with JK Rowling with my 6th graders in Language Arts classes. Two observations: 1. Less than 5 out of 60 had read the books. Not many more had seen the movies-I blame Twilight. 2. I was reminded how much I miss Ron, Hermione, and the Boy Who Lived.