- — Scholastic Teachers (@ScholasticTeach)Wed, Jan 17 2018 02:00:07
- — Scholastic Teachers (@ScholasticTeach)Wed, Jan 17 2018 02:00:23
- — Laura Watkins (@LauraLlwat)Wed, Jan 17 2018 02:03:19Laura Watkins, Missouri I teach 4th grade in a collaborative classroom of 45 students. I take the lead in ELA instruction. #FromStrivingToThriving
- — Krissy Pierce (@MrsKrissyPierce)Wed, Jan 17 2018 02:04:18Hi there! Instructional coach from Chicago suburbs working with literacy and instructional tech #FromStrivingToThriving
- — Annie Ward (@AnnieTWard)Wed, Jan 17 2018 02:06:00
- — Ashlee (@asembroski)Wed, Jan 17 2018 02:06:43A1: Doesn’t it take away focus from the Ss? A label doesn’t tell you their strengths, weaknesses and who they are, truly, as learners #FromStrivingToThriving
@ScholasticTeach Twitter chat with literacy specialists Stephanie Harvey and Annie Ward to talk about working with striving readers.