- — Cochrane Oral Health (@CochraneOHG)Thu, Apr 23 2015 15:38:58
- Plenary 1. Kathleen Mac Lellan, Director of Clinical Effectiveness, Department of Health.
- — Aislinn Conway (@AislinnConway)Thu, Apr 23 2015 17:45:44
- — Cochrane Oral Health (@CochraneOHG)Thu, Apr 23 2015 16:00:27Along with guidance document, there are more user friendly supporting management tools, eg decision pathways #CochraneAdvocate
- — Cochrane PaPaS (@CochranePaPaS)Thu, Apr 23 2015 16:10:50Kathleen Mac Lellan: clinical practice guidelines = systematically developed standards to support healthcare decisions #cochraneadvocate
- — Cochrane Oral Health (@CochraneOHG)Thu, Apr 23 2015 15:51:38National Clinical Effectiveness Committee developed, not to develop guidelines but prioritise & make guidance available #CochraneAdvocate
- — Sally Crowe (@sally_crowe)Thu, Apr 23 2015 15:57:07Patient safety, potential impact cost important features of prioritisation of Irish Clinical Guidance Kathleen Mac Lellan #CochraneAdvocate
- Roger O'Sullivan, Director of the Centre for Ageing Research and Development in Ireland (CARDI)
- — Aislinn Conway (@AislinnConway)Thu, Apr 23 2015 17:39:12
- — Cochrane Oral Health (@CochraneOHG)Thu, Apr 23 2015 16:23:09Growing competition for funding, pressure to publish, ethics, information overload. All challenges to researchers #CochraneAdvocate
Cochrane UK & Ireland Symposium 2015 - Advocating for Evidence
The 'tube in the cube', the Convention Centre Dublin, was a fantastic venue for our two day symposium.