- Getting excited for the Sandbox!
- — StarBuzz (@StarBuzzToronto)Mon, Jul 06 2015 00:22:29Top story: Pan Am Giant Sandbox http://www.helpwevegotkids.com/toronto/events/event?id=6256 …, see more http://tweetedtimes.com/v/6548?s=tnp
- Construction begins!
- — Stella's Place (@stellasplaceca)Wed, Jul 08 2015 13:02:58@stellasplaceca is going to be there! https://twitter.com/SandboxCanada/status/618765079211851776 …
- Finished and ready to go!
- — Healthy Minds Canada (@Healthy_Minds)Wed, Jul 08 2015 14:31:53
- — Motivate Canada (@MotivateCanada)Wed, Jul 08 2015 15:36:58
- — EPODE Canada (@EPODECanada)Wed, Jul 08 2015 15:10:23We will be joining @SandboxCanada this afternoon to play in the GIANT SANDBOX! We are so excited! Come join us! https://twitter.com/SandboxCanada/status/616315948379848705 …
- The highly anticipated arrival of 2012 beach volleyball Olympian and Sandbox Project board member, Martin Reader
The Pan Am Parapan Am GIANT Sandbox: July 8, 2015
As part of an IGNITE community partnership with the Toronto 2015 Games, the Pan Am Parapan Am GIANT Sandbox was a day of fun in the sun to raise awareness of the work of The Sandbox Project and its Collaborating Partners towards improving the health and wellbeing of Canada's young people.