- — Salamander Trust (@SalamanderTrust)Thu, Jul 20 2017 17:22:25#womenHIVSRHR @RCObsGyn @HRPresearch looking 4wrd to London launch of new Guideline on SRHR of women with HIV tonite http://www.who.int/reproductivehealth/publications/gender_rights/srhr-women-hiv/en/ …
- — Fungai Murau (@JorjaPublishing)Thu, Jul 20 2017 18:40:31
- — Deborah Gold (@deborahagold)Thu, Jul 20 2017 17:44:03
- — ATHENA Network (@NetworkAthena)Thu, Jul 20 2017 18:11:23Delighted to be at the launch of this vital guideline, upholding SRHR for women with #HIV #womenHIVSRHR https://twitter.com/SalamanderTrust/status/888086708822171649 …
The evening was opened by Professor Lesley Regan, President of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists.
- The College co-hosted the evening with the World Health Organization.
- — Salamander Trust (@SalamanderTrust)Fri, Jul 21 2017 00:33:27
- — Silvia (@HIV_SpeakingUp)Thu, Jul 20 2017 18:19:38
Performance poet Bakita sets the scene for the evening
- — Silvia (@HIV_SpeakingUp)Thu, Jul 20 2017 18:15:43
Launch of WHO Guideline on SRH&R of Women living with HIV
Launch in London of new WHO Guideline at Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, 20 July 2017
bySalamander Trust1 Like88 Views