- The tweeting 'impacts' went over 2 million! Wow.
- The programme was packed, and speakers varied. Exciting!
- The meeting of the 'tweeters'! What larks….
- When Professor Soo Downe mentioned 'Positive Deviance', Jenny the M brought the house down with her graffiti tale #banksymidwife
- Youngest delegate!
- Delayed cord clamping
- And in relation to clinical guidelines….
- — UWE Midwifery Soc. (@UWEMidwiferySoc)Fri, Mar 28 2014 16:10:47Don't allow the word "allow" in maternity. Women got pregnant without our "permission", why is it suddenly up for a vote?! #b2sh
- When 'tweeters' meet, they need a badge. Thank goodness for JennyTheM!
- Starting a revolution-we will
- — Oli Armshaw (@olvinda)Fri, Mar 28 2014 15:51:27We're doing social bonding today, building camaraderie, learning to 'unleash positive revolution of conversation', positive community #B2SH
- Annabel telling delegates about formal sharing #BirthCentres
- Professor Soo Downe always makes us think
- We should make time to care-it saves time, and improves outcomes :)
Born to Safe Hands: a conference reflection
Joanne Carmac and Annabel Nicholas, two midwives from Bolton in NW England, organised their first conference last week, and it was a HUGE SUCCESS! Plus, the tweeting #B2SH was phenomenal. Here are a few of the highlights….
bySheena Byrom OBE149 Views