- — Norine Vander Hooven (@norinevhlcsw)Mon, May 08 2017 02:00:39Norine Vander Hooven here from rainy los angeles. Private practice, suicide prevention advocate and SPSM team member! #spsm
- — SPSMChat (@SPSMChat)Mon, May 08 2017 02:00:41We will assume all tweets within #spsm during the following hour are your own & not those of your employers (unless specifically declared).
- — Chris Maxwell (@chrsmxwll)Mon, May 08 2017 02:00:41
- — Stop Texas Suicides (@StopTXSuicides)Mon, May 08 2017 02:01:12
- — Dr.Bart Andrews@BHR (@BartAndrews)Mon, May 08 2017 02:01:16Dr. Gould's seminal article on media influences on suicide, includes review of impact fictional portrayals #SPSM http://www.ensani.ir/storage/Files/20110209140608-%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%AA%20%D8%B1%D8%B3%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%87%20%D8%A7%DB%8C%DB%8C%20%D9%88%20%D9%82%D8%AA%D9%84%20%D8%AF%D8%B1%20%D9%85%DB%8C%D8%A7%D9%86%20%D8%AC%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%86.pdf …
- — Annemarie Matulis (@semavav)Mon, May 08 2017 02:02:54#spsm Annemarie Matulis Film producer, trainer, educator, author, public speaker, Regional SPCoalition director, blah, blah...
@NickH_Jackson and @EmSpiekerman chat with #SPSM about #13RW, from youth filmmaker POV. #suicide #mhsm
Archive of tweets from the 5/7/17 Suicide Prevention Social Media Chat. Our usual analytic tool was down, and Symplr was used. Twitter Impressions were 9,918,178 (similar to Timeline Delivery metric used in other curations).