- — Society of Pro Journ (@spj_tweets)Tue, Nov 06 2012 05:33:26
- In an effort to document the different ways journalists and media organizations covered the election, SPJ kept tabs on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and RSS feeds. Content came in many forms, and it's an interesting collection: Resources for journalists and voters, updates (humorous and informative) from the field, traditional election coverage, and fun finds on the Internet. (Everything is organized into one of four sections with the most recent entries at the top of their categories -- resources and tips, status updates, election coverage and just for fun). Enjoy.
Resources and tips
- — CA SOS Vote (@CASOSvote)Tue, Nov 06 2012 21:28:48Cool one-stop #CA map: how the 11 state ballot props are doing in each of 58 counties (mouse over county for results) http://vote.sos.ca.gov/returns/maps/ballot-measures/all-props …ov/returns/maps/ballot-measures/all-props
- — S. Mitra Kalita (@mitrakalita)Tue, Nov 06 2012 19:16:13Cut through the clutter and just follow this. Has made my life easier tonight. @quartznews http://qz.com/24653/us-presidential-election-hinges-on-results-in-nine-states/ …us-presidential-election-hinges-on-results-in-nine-states/
- — Columbia Jrn Review (@CJR)Tue, Nov 06 2012 18:01:22#metanewsroom updates: on @WSJ and @thedailybeast's newscasts http://www.cjr.org/swing_states_project/meta_newsroom_liveblogging_the_2012_election.php …wing_states_project/meta_newsroom_liveblogging_the_2012_election.php
- — Victor Hernandez (@vhern_)Tue, Nov 06 2012 13:22:05
- — Rachel Jackson (@_racheljackson)Tue, Nov 06 2012 13:03:41What kinds of tweets about #electionday2012 have politicians deleted? @SunFoundation has you covered. http://politwoops.sunlightfoundation.com/?state=&party=&office= …nlightfoundation.com/?state=&party=&office=
- — Scott Klein (@kleinmatic)Tue, Nov 06 2012 12:03:44The election day interactives the @propubnerds are following today. http://www.propublica.org/nerds/item/election-day-interactives-were-watching …a.org/nerds/item/election-day-interactives-were-watching
- — Poynter (@Poynter)Tue, Nov 06 2012 12:07:55
- — Roy Peter Clark (@RoyPeterClark)Tue, Nov 06 2012 11:06:05Election cliches for the junk pile: "double-down," "the ground game," "game changer," "delivered a knockout blow," "photo finish."
- — Ryan Sholin (@ryansholin)Tue, Nov 06 2012 10:07:34
- — Kimberly Wilson (@kimsnd)Tue, Nov 06 2012 09:11:54