- Let's Get Critical — How to avoid big journalism mistakes by asking questions along the way, with Al Tompkins of The Poynter Institute.
- — Katie Knapp Schubert (@katieontheradio)Fri, Sep 21 2012 13:12:50
- Writing in Color with Rick Bragg, Pulitzer Prize-winning writer
- — Lani Furbank (@lanifurbank)Fri, Sep 21 2012 17:54:47
- — Robyn Davis Sekula (@itsRobynwithay)Fri, Sep 21 2012 17:24:01If you have one purpose as a writer, to be read, then why would you err on the side of being dull? Rick Bragg at #EIJ12
- — Carol Cole-Frowe (@CarolColeFrowe)Fri, Sep 21 2012 16:17:16
- — Nigel Duara (@nigelduara)Fri, Sep 21 2012 16:53:51Super excited to see Rick Bragg at #EIJ12 Dozen years ago, a good friend's dad gave me his memoir, and I haven't been the same writer since
- Leading a Social Media Revolution in Your Newsroom with Kim Wilson, founder of SocialNewsDesk
- — Kimberly Wilson (@kimsnd)Fri, Sep 21 2012 16:44:31Here's the link to my #EIJ12 prezi: http://prezi.com/7idt50pddap3/eij12/?auth_key=eba2f5998e873d1456291aa05bd4492b52028181 …t50pddap3/ http://www.kimwilson.com f5socialEIJ456291aa05bd4492b52028181. More at http://www.kimwilson.com #socialEIJ Thanks for attending!
- — Amanda Theisen (@actheisen)Fri, Sep 21 2012 14:52:01
- SEO for Journalists with Teresa Schmedding, president of the American Copy Editors Society
- — Meghan Mangrum (@memangrum)Fri, Sep 21 2012 14:57:10
- — Daylina Miller (@DaylinaMiller)Fri, Sep 21 2012 14:39:24
- — Meghan Mangrum (@memangrum)Fri, Sep 21 2012 15:14:19
- — Daylina Miller (@DaylinaMiller)Fri, Sep 21 2012 14:43:11
- Mastering Math to Tell Better Stories with Ron Nixon of The New York Times
- — Journalist's Toolbox (@journtoolbox)Fri, Sep 21 2012 14:02:33
#EIJ12 | Day Two, Sept. 21
The second day of Excellence in Journalism was packed with high-caliber journalism training. Sessions ran all day, and attendees showed great enthusiasm for what they learned.
byThe Society of Professional Journalists1 Like135 Views