- EIJ12 started Thursday, Sept. 20, with half- and full-day workshops and concluded with a talk on digital journalism and social media from Sree Sreenivasan.
- Video Storytelling Bootcamp with Al Tompkins from The Poynter Institute and Les Rose, photojournalist of CBS News, Los Angeles
- — Jennifer Matthews (@MsMatthews2U)Thu, Sep 20 2012 13:35:24
- — Scott Leadingham (@scottleadingham)Thu, Sep 20 2012 13:22:35
- — Jennifer Matthews (@MsMatthews2U)Thu, Sep 20 2012 16:50:07
- Tracking Companies' Influence on Politics with The New York Times' Ron Nixon
- Great Bosses Bootcamb with Jill Geisler of Poynter
- — Teresa Schmedding (@tschmedding)Thu, Sep 20 2012 13:42:01
- SPJ had a board meeting and will have another on Sunday.
- — Amanda Theisen (@actheisen)Thu, Sep 20 2012 15:03:07
- Sree's super session was the big event of the first day, and we have a collection of lessons from his talk:
- More from that session:
- — Journalist's Toolbox (@journtoolbox)Thu, Sep 20 2012 19:45:22As @sree starts his talk to #eij12 here are 9 Twitter accounts journalism students should follow: http://www.usatodayeducate.com/staging/index.php/campuslife/nine-twitter-accounts-every-journalism-student-should-follow …ducate.com/staging/index.php/campuslife/nine-twitter-accounts-every-journalism-student-should-follow
#EIJ12 | Day One, Sept. 20
Catch up on what you may have missed during the first day of Excellence in Journalism 2012 in Fort Lauderdale. Find some resources from Day One workshops, too.
byThe Society of Professional Journalists1 Like238 Views