- The finalists were announced right before the competition weekend...
- On Saturday, the Center hosted a "Teen Escalator Pitch" competition, giving local high school students a chance to pitch their ideas to investors and to get a taste of the startup life.
- Sunday was the main event! Students from Saint Louis University, Duke, Fresno State, Rutgers, University of Illinois, Truman, University of Iowa, and more met at the One Met Square building to pitch their ideas to multi-millionaire investors and angel groups!
In the end, the winners were:
1) Justin Brooks, Ashley Moy, and Jason Troutner (University of Illinois) - Aerated Orthopedic Cast
2) Rohan Reddi (Loyola Marymount)
3) Hashir Qazi (Rutgers)
1) Connor Moynihan (Central Michigan) - Hammocks For Homeless
2) Elena Lie (Duke)
3) Andrew Glantz (Washington University)
- Thank you to everyone for competing, and stay tuned for more events from our Center of Entrepreneurship!