- — Laura Pike-Seeley (@LPikeSeeley)Wed, Feb 18 2015 20:02:55#SLATalk Q1 I hope to be known as a forward-thinking, resourceful and creative info pro who excels @ problem-solving and plays well w others
- — Elizabeth Mason (@BookishLiz)Wed, Feb 18 2015 20:04:26
- — Stanford Friedman (@StanfordF)Wed, Feb 18 2015 20:03:15After a certain age “Senior Librarian” took on too many meanings I’ve opted for the dynamic yet unspecific “Strategic Librarian” #SLATalk Q1
- — Kejo Buchanan (@KejoBuchanan)Wed, Feb 18 2015 20:04:55#SLATalk Q1 Tagline | As a Resource Specialist that helps many young people by maintaining national youth focused community resources
- — Dee Magnoni (@deemagnoni)Wed, Feb 18 2015 20:06:56Mission-focused, results-oriented has served me well. As you move up the ladder, keeping the org mission front and central is key. #SLAtalk
- — SLA First Five Years (@SLAFirstFive)Wed, Feb 18 2015 20:05:44#SLATalk Q1: We are trying to motivate and support emerging library professionals as they work to achieve their career goals!
- — Valeria Hunter (@KnowMgr_Hunter)Wed, Feb 18 2015 20:08:46A1 In my KM role I say I connect people with knowledge for continuous improvement. CI has been an important concept for us #slatalk
- — Tom Rink (@coplibrarian)Wed, Feb 18 2015 20:06:03
- — Zena Applebaum (@ZAppleCI)Wed, Feb 18 2015 20:11:03#SLATalk Q1, my role is about bringing the outside world in & connecting dots btwn internal & external data in a meaningful, actionable way
- — Sami Norling (@SamiNorling)Wed, Feb 18 2015 20:16:47Q1 My hope is that all departments in my institution know that they can count on me and the archives to further their projects. #SLAtalk
- — Library Sherpa (@LibrarySherpa)Wed, Feb 18 2015 20:07:43
- — Laura Pike-Seeley (@LPikeSeeley)Wed, Feb 18 2015 20:09:34#SLATalk Q1 I am a resourceful design librarian and brand archivist who excels at finding creative solutions & making your job easier.
- — Mandi Shepp, MLS (@LoudLibrarian13)Wed, Feb 18 2015 20:10:32#SLATalk Q1 I enjoy my identity as a "Loud-Mouthed Librarian" because it's apt, and it identifies me as being a "non-traditional" person.
- — Zena Applebaum (@ZAppleCI)Wed, Feb 18 2015 20:05:46#SLATalk, Q! - I like InfoBroker or I don't have a tag line, so much as an elevator speech ready to go. 15 seconds/words - what I do an why
- — Vinessa Erminio (@VinessaNJ)Wed, Feb 18 2015 20:10:46#SLAtalk Q1 My tagline: "I will help you find the answer." Doesn't mean I *have* all the answers, but I'll do my best to find them!
- — Siobhan McGuinness (@shivguinn)Wed, Feb 18 2015 20:11:28
- — Dee Magnoni (@deemagnoni)Wed, Feb 18 2015 20:11:30Love the philosophy of "answer to How? is Yes." (P.Block) Not exactly a brand, but more a way of thinking about career and life. #SLAtalk
#SLATalk: Building your Brand
This is a summary of the Tweets from the #SLAtalk session on Wednesday, February 18, 2015.