- The food was pretty awesome. Thanks to Bruno and his crew at Rolling-Out Café for making sure we had tasty home-made treats. We were well fed and ready to learn.
- The enthusiasm was palpable. Members from various start-ups, social good and nonprofit organizations were there.
- — Julia C. Robinson (@JuliaCoyner)Wed, Feb 12 2014 03:26:15
- — Lyndal Cairns (@lyndalcairns)Wed, Feb 12 2014 03:33:55
- As you can see, Burt not only shared his expertise, but shared great sound bytes regarding how Storify is helping change how people share their experiences and stories with the world.
- — Erica Smith (@infoscigirl)Wed, Feb 12 2014 03:37:39
Storytelling for Social Good with Burt Herman, co-founder of Storify
A quick recap of our February 11th, 2014 event with Burt Herman, Storify co-founder!
bySFTech4Good2 Likes170 Views