- — Humanities Hope (@RightsKnownRkpt)Sat, Jul 11 2015 17:49:55CHPSRE: RT ATLRaiseUp: Angela works #homecare. RT if she deserves to be able to feed her family. #Take15For15 #Fig… http://twitter.com/CHPSRE/status/619918631959334912 …
- — Homecare FightFor15 (@FF15HomeCare)Sun, Jul 12 2015 19:00:04
- — CaringAcrossGen (@CaringAcrossGen)Sun, Jul 12 2015 22:04:11
- — Gregory A. Cendana (@gregorycendana)Sun, Jul 12 2015 23:21:45#WHCOA tweets are reminding me of my late grandma Tessie who was a #homecare worker & cared so much for her clients. https://twitter.com/caringacrossgen/status/620368792590290944 …
- — Fight for 15 FL (@FightFor15FL)Mon, Jul 13 2015 11:36:46
Home Care #Fightfor15 at #WHCOA
Home care workers from across the country gathered in Washington, DC, for the White House Conference on Aging on Monday, July 13, 2015. These workers had a message: $15 and a union for all home care workers and accessible, affordable, quality care for every family.